There has been a huge rise in the filing of complaints in UPRERA. The UPRERA Court has been giving its best efforts to resolve RERA cases and provide the punishment to builders as per the RERA Act or rejecting a frivolous case.
UP RERA Cause list has been introduced which an allottee or promoter can easily access through the Up Rera website.
Practically, checking the cause list is not a tough task. It only requires a step-by-step guidance method to easily approach the website and follow easy instructions.
What is UP RERA Cause List?
Cause list in any Court is the list of cases arranged in chronological order to be heard on an assigned day.
Similarly, the cause list is the list of all complaints in chronological order to be heard by the UPRERA Bench on an assigned day.
UPRERA cause list can be accessed easily offline and online. If you want to access the cause list offline, visit the UPRERA Court on the assigned day of the hearing and you will find the cause list stacked on the green board outside the courtroom.
Related: Posts on Rera Offences and Penalties
What is the Benefit of UP RERA Cause List?
Being a complainant who filed the case and the promoter who has to appear in the Court must know when to appear in the Court.
The Court proceedings may happen to be either online or offline. In both cases, a person should avoid missing his chance to appear in the Court and be heard by the Bench.
The main benefit which arises from the UP RERA cause list is the timely approach of the complainant or the promoter in the UP RERA Court.
Step by Step Method to Check UP RERA Cause List
You can check the Up Rera Cause list in two ways- Offline or Online. Below, you will find the steps for both ways.
Offline Checking of Cause List in UPRERA
Following the step-by-step instructions to check the cause list Up Rera offline-
- You will receive an email from the UPRERA Bench regarding your listed case and its date of hearing.
- On the date of hearing, visit the UPRERA Court.
- Now locate a Board hanged outside the courtroom or ask the on-duty official for the cause list.
- Approach the Board and you will find the the cause list.
- Locate your listed case and note the sequence number at which it is listed.
- Keep hearing the official calling for the case number with the name.
- Approach the UPRERA Court when your number is called.
Online Checking of the Cause List UP RERA
Following is the step-by-step instructions to check the cause list UPRERA online–
- Open the website of UPRERA on your desktop or mobile using the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox or Edge.
- Scroll down the main page of the website and locate the Case List.
- Click the Cause list link.
- From the Select Cause List type, check the Complaint Cause List box.
- The web page will refresh. Select the hearing officer and the hearing date.
- Click the Submit Button.
The website will show you now the cause list. Download the PDF and view it on your phone or computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I check the Cause List UPRERA offline?
Yes, you can check the Up Rera Cause list offline. On the day of hearing of your complaint, visit the Up Rera Court and locate the attached cause list outside the courtroom on board. You can also ask an official for such a cause list.
Do I have to pay money to check the Cause List in UPRERA?
No, checking the Up Rera Cause list does not cost you any money. As per the instructions of the Up Rera, it is provided free of cost to all the complainants and the builders or real estate agents.
Can I check the Cause list Up Rera online?
Yes, you can check the Up Rera cause list online by visiting the Up Rera website and following the step by step instructions as indicated in this post.
Is checking the Cause list in UPRERA tough?
No, checking the cause list Up-Rera is not tough. If you follow the step by step method on Rera QnA, you can easily check the Up Rera cause list online and offline.
Do I need any documents for checking the UPRERA Cause List?
The documents which you will need for checking the Up Rera Cause list is the hearing officer and the hearing date.
If you know these two particular details, then you can easily check the cause list Up Rera.